Thursday, March 3, 2011

it's that time of the year again..

I don't quite know how to describe the way I have been feeling the last couple of days.  I've felt a bit blah, apathetic even.  Anyway, I stumbled across this photograph the other day and it reminded me of some of the benefits of quartz crystal.  A couple years ago I read about the use of quartz crystal to ward off psychic vampires--the negative energies that surround a person which brings them down in various ways.  I know this sounds totally hokey but upon reading this, I immediately went out and found myself a quartz crystal necklace to help me overcome this less than wonderful point in my life.  Anyway, things sorted themselves out soon after and I often attribute this positive turn of events to my quartz necklace.  This necklace has since run away from me and I cannot seem to place where it is hiding.  Anyway, since I have been going on and on about this I have decided that I must go out and get myself a new quartz necklace to spice things up in my life.  You should all get one too.


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment